Thread: Take it to the schools - revival

TB's resident MeerCrash..er cat

Bike
    BMW R1200GSA LC
    Region
    Western Cape

Support Take it to the schools - revival

Wow - I remember this like it was last year... Riding our bikes into the hall and challenging the 1st team rugby okes to a 'tackle off' on the stage... running and diving across the stage in ATGATT...

Read the story of Linden High - May 2007

There have been a number of 'Take it to the schools' education days since then - please post their links too as well as the learnings.
    Ahhh - I found the one we did at Hoerskool Randburg - May 2013 with a load of pictures... ahh the memories!

I'm willing to help organise two schools programs - one in Gauteng and one in the Western Cape - and if we can make it a success, I'll keep it rolling... Let's remind everyone what Think Bike is all about!

So here's what I need - people who are willing to help - from a voluntary basis, in organising up front and helping on the day.
    But beyond that, I'm willing to employ two people in an admin/ project team roll to work on the projects - one person in Gauteng and one in Cape Town. Send me your CVs

So who's in?

Also looking for business participants to get involved in sponsoring the events in exchange for marketing.

Aaaaand go!
    Membership
    Everybody crashes.
    Some get back on and ride again.
    Some don't.
    Some can't.

Bike
    Hyosang GT650R (sold), CBR1000RR (sold), BMW R1200GS (sold), BMW 650X (sold), R1200GSA 2016
    Region
    Gauteng

Yis I remember the randburg 2013 one...was fun and think we got through to lots of kids...even if we just convinced one to get full ATGATT.

I can temporarily put my name down and will also see if our company is willing to sponsor some of it.

Got the youtube vid somewhere of our presentation. Will link it once I am back in sa.

TB's resident MeerCrash..er cat

Bike
    BMW R1200GSA LC
    Region
    Western Cape

Thanks Silvrav....

Let's see what we can do about Educating the youngsters getting out on our roads.
    Everybody crashes.
    Some get back on and ride again.
    Some don't.
    Some can't.