This is a place where Think Bike's members and supporters get together to chat about the hundreds of subjects that interest us. Because of the nature of the campaign, bike safety is one of the main topics of discussion.
The forum represents a wealth of collective experience and information. Don't hesitate to ask advice or assistance - chances are that somebody here will be able to help you. Also, feel free to contribute your own experience, whether it be safety tips, technical know-how or any other information that others may benefit from.
We are generally an easy-going crowd who always welcome new visitors, but like any other organization we have our house rules. Here are a few things to bear in mind when you participate on this forum:
- Stay civil - we don't always agree, but we can disagree in a civilized manner. Use generally acceptable language and refrain from discussing sensitive issues like politics, religion, etc.
- Do not attack another forum member personally - if you have a beef with somebody, there are other ways of dealing with it. This is a public forum; using it for personal vendettas will not be allowed.
- Don't promote unsafe riding practices - this is a safety campaign, after all.
- Don't promote illegal activities/riding.
- Don't advertise in posts - if you have a business and want to promote it on the forum, there are sponsorship options available.
- The exception to the rule is private sales - our Flea Market board offers you a place where you can advertise your bike, unwanted gear or whatever else for free.
- Read and abide by the forum Code of Conduct (found under the Forum Issues board) - this is a moderated forum, and transgressions of the CoC are dealt with accordingly.
We welcome you into our community, and we hope that you will enjoy your stay with us.